Friday, July 15, 2011

another year .....

Tyler had his 3 year old check up today!  3 years old .... I cannot believe it! (said in a 'Quincy' voice for any Little Einstein fans out there?!).  And yes, I was running a little late with the yearly checkup.  His birthday was over a month ago.  But I do find it funny that when he was little, I would always have his check-ups on the day or a few days after his 'milestones' (you know: 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 12 month, etc).  Now his birthday comes and I am like "Crap, I forgot to schedule his check-up" .... which is why we are a month behind. 

Anyways ... we got a clean bill of health! 

Tyler - 3 years old:
Height:  37 inches (70 percentile)
Weight:  29 lbs (25 percentile)
We call that lean and mean! 


But ... really .... 3 years old ... what happened to my little baby.  The one that was born 3 weeks early and had to spend 10 days in the NICU.

right after he was born ....
.... the one we had to wait 4 days after he was born before we could even hold him ....

kyle's first time holding tyler
..... the one that would just let you rock him on the porch and sleep all day long ....


I'll tell you what happened to him .....

...he has attitude....



 .... he gets stitches .....



.... he has way to much energy to sleep on the porch ....



And I wouldn't change a thing!



Happy Birthday Tyler (even if I am a little late!!)


1 comment: