Tuesday, July 19, 2011

currently .....

(I will preface this post by saying that I have seen this done on a couple of different blogs.  I decided to change mine up a little bit ... so here goes!)

Here is what is currently going on in my life!!!

Current Book: Walt Disney World with Kids 2011 and any book that has a happy ending!

Current Songs:  You Lie - The Band Perry , Wildflower - The JaneDear Girls

Current Drink:  Diet Coke

Current Wish list:  roller blades

Current Triumph: installation of my new closet system

Current Guilty Pleasure: "Love in the Wild" - TV Show

Current Favorite Blog:  Pioneer Woman http://thepioneerwoman.com/  LOVE HER ... especially all the recipes she posts. 

Current Goal:  repaint a section of the house every weekend!

Current Indulgence: Tiffany's petit fores (or really anything from the bakery) or Nutty Butter Bites (when I can't get to Tiffany's)

Current Bane of my Existence: my facebook app on my phone won't update.  This shouldn't upset me but it does. 

Current Excitement: Disney World in 30 days!

Current Mood: antsy (not sure why)

Current Picture: 
Fred in action.  It just makes me laugh!

I will try to remember to do this every month!

So what's currently going on in your life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment