Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Tyler and I got invited to the circus today! I wasn't planning on taking him this year because I didn't think he was 'old' enough for it. But I was convinced to give it a try .... and I am so glad I did. Tyler absolutely LOVED it.

As you walk up the stairs to go into the Colonial Center there are tons of vendors. And the first thing that caught Tyler's eye were the light toys. He made a bee line straight for them. So of course I gave in and got him one!


It didn't take him long to figure out how it worked.

I think Tyler's favorite was the elephants. (probably because we just learned how to make the elephant sound and use our arm as the elephant's trunk.)


Tyler lasted for 3/4 of the show, but he finally just gave out.


No comments:

Post a Comment